Making MTA work with handling.cfg
MTA ignores the GTA file data/handling.cfg because of the custom handling functions.
There are two ways to get a custom handling.cfg working in MTA:
To load custom handling.cfg, follow these steps:
- Download the Handling Loader resource
- Unzip handling_loader.zip contents into server/mods/deathmatch/resources/handling_loader/
- Start server, or type refresh into the server console
- (Optional) Copy the global handling.cfg into server/mods/deathmatch/resources/handling_loader/
- (Optional) Tell clients to put their personalized handling.cfg into MTA San Andreas 1.5\mods\deathmatch\resources\handling_loader\
- Start Handling Loader with the command start handling_loader
The server handling.cfg will apply to everyone on the server. (If installed)
The customized handling lines of the player installed handling.cfg will only apply to the cars that player drives.