From Multi Theft Auto: Wiki
(Difference between revisions)
m (See Also for server events)
|Line 33:||Line 33:|
Latest revision as of 17:47, 12 January 2008
This event is called when a player spawns.
- posX: The X position the player spawned at
- posY: The Y position the player spawned at
- posZ: The Z position the player spawned at
- spawnRotation: The rotation the player spawned with
- theTeam: The team the player spawned with
- theSkin: The skin / model the player spawned with
- theInterior: The interior the player spawned in
- theDimension: The dimension the player spawned in
This example plays a sound when a player spawns.
-- when a player spawns, function player_Spawn ( posX, posY, posZ, spawnRotation, theTeam, theSkin, theInterior, theDimension ) -- play a frontend sound for him playSoundFrontEnd ( source, 16 ) end -- add the player_Spawn function as a handler for onPlayerSpawn addEventHandler ( "onPlayerSpawn", getRootElement(), player_Spawn )