From Multi Theft Auto: Wiki
This function can be used to find out if a key has already been bound.
- thePlayer: The player you're checking.
- key: The key you're checking. See Key names for a list of valid key names.
- keyState: Is the state of the key when it calls the function, Can be either:
- "up": when the key is released
- "down": when the key is pressed
- handler: The function you're checking against
Note: If you do not specify a keyState or handler, any instances of key being bound will cause isKeyBound to return true.
-- This function kicks a player when he joins and numpad 9 is binded, and blame anyone random in the server! function onPlayerJoin () -- BE WARNED! never use the same function for the same event if (isKeyBound (source,"num_9")) then -- if num pad 9 is binded outputChatBox (getPlayerName (source) .. " has binded numpad 9!",getRootElement(),255,0,0,false) -- let see everybody that he has binded it end end addEventHandler ("onPlayerJoin",getRootElement(),onPlayerJoin) -- add event.