Difference between revisions of "Changes in 1.5.9"
|Line 8:||Line 8:|
'''This changelog is partial and needs updating. To be documented: https://github.com/multitheftauto/mtasa-blue/compare/
'''This changelog is partial and needs updating. To be documented: https://github.com/multitheftauto/mtasa-blue/compare/...master'''
Revision as of 10:29, 24 September 2021
|MTA:SA Releases||Changelog Pages|
|1.0||1.0.0 • 1.0.1 • 1.0.2 • 1.0.3 • 1.0.4|
|1.1||1.1.0 • 1.1.1|
|1.3||1.3.0 • 1.3.1 • 1.3.2 • 1.3.3 • 1.3.4 • 1.3.5|
|1.4||1.4.0 • 1.4.1|
|1.5||1.5.0 • 1.5.1 • 1.5.2 • 1.5.3 • 1.5.4 • 1.5.5 • 1.5.6 • 1.5.7 • 1.5.8 • 1.5.9|
- GitHub commit log: https://github.com/multitheftauto/mtasa-blue/compare/1.5.8...master
- GitHub milestone: https://github.com/multitheftauto/mtasa-blue/milestone/7
- Resources GitHub commit log: https://github.com/multitheftauto/mtasa-resources/compare/e29f651...master
- Release announcement on forums: TBA
This changelog is partial and needs updating. To be documented: https://github.com/multitheftauto/mtasa-blue/compare/b42e14d...master
- You can now use the new onPlayerResourceStart server-side event to trigger when client is ready! Thanks to Lpsd.
- You can now detect element interior or dimension change through two new client and server-side events onElementInteriorChange and onElementDimensionChange – should reduce some of your code! Thanks to Patrick and Strix.
- You can now edit element bone behavior through 7 new bone manipulation functions! Great for some dynamic animations. Get started at setElementBonePosition and setElementBoneRotation. Thanks to Saml1er.
- More vehicle customisation options! You can now edit vehicle dummy positions per vehicle. See setVehicleDummyPosition. Thanks to botder.
- More audio customisation with sound effect parameters! See setSoundEffectParameter. Thanks to Strix and Sarrum.
- More client download transfer box customisation options! See for example onClientTransferBoxProgressChange. Thanks to botder and CrosRoad95.
- You can now allocate custom objects and vehicles through engineRequestModel. One of the most sought after features in a long time. Thanks to TheNormalnij.
- A lot more features for scripters to build even more immersive experiences with!
- Many synchronization improvements!
- Many varying size fixes, quality of life improvements, updates and security enhancements!
- Many default resource fixes, refactors and upgrades, including webmap working once again! We have also improved the detection of world objects in map editor (editor_main resource), so you can select many more objects that you couldn't before - such as bushes, fences and many more! This should help mappers a lot.
5 Backwards Incompatible Changes
These changes will take effect in 1.6.0:
- callRemote callbacks currently set the error code to nil when there is no error. In 1.6.0, to be consistent with fetchRemote, the error code reported will be 0. See GitHub #294.
- Since July 2016 if you provide an invalid string like "randomstring" when a function expects a number, the string will be treated as 0 and raise a script warning. In 1.6.0 this will be an error. You will still be able to provide strings containing numbers (e.g. "100" and "12.34"), this change only affects invalid strings. See GitHub #1043.
- When providing a width and height of (0, 0) to createBrowser or guiCreateBrowser you will encounter a script error instead of a warning. The warning was introduced Feb 2019. See GitHub #1069.
- Some functions expect only unsigned integers (positive numbers), and since Jan 2016 providing negative numbers would be a warning. This will now be an error. See GitHub #1070.
- Since Aug 2015, we replaced the custom mtalocal:// URL scheme with http://mta/resourceName/blah.html. This mtalocal:// URL scheme will now be removed. See GitHub #1071.
This list is inconclusive and we may introduce more changes later.
These are some statistics since the previous release.
- This is the 26th 1.x.x release, planned to be released Oct 1, 2021.
- 469 days
- 44 new functions
- 16 new events
- 0 deprecations
- 73+ bug fixes and changes
- 301 commits (see comparison)
- 185 new open GitHub issues (see list)
- 81 resolved GitHub issues (see list)
- 130 closed GitHub issues (see list)
- 72 new open GitHub pull requests (see list)
- 196 merged GitHub pull requests (see list)
- 53 closed GitHub pull requests (see list)
- 38 contributors of which 11 are new (see list)
- 94+ total contributors (see list)
- 10 vendor updates
Note: Last update to these statistics was made 121 days ago.
39 New Functions
- Added getRoofPosition (#1518 by Pirulax)
- Added setVehicleVariant (previously available server-side only) (#1599 by StrixG)
- Added engineRestreamWorld (#1735 by TheNormalnij)
- Added functions to modify element bones behavior (#1673 by Saml1er)
- Added engineSetModelVisibleTime and engineGetModelVisibleTime (#1766 by TheNormalnij)
- Added setColorFilter and resetColorFilter (#1611 by tederis)
- Added getVehicleWheelFrictionState (#1839 by drop-club)
- Added setPedEnterVehicle and setPedExitVehicle (#1748 by Zangomangu)
- Added setSoundLooped and isSoundLooped (#657 by FileEX)
- Added isTransferBoxAlwaysVisible (#1955 by botder and CrosRoad95)
- Added vehicle dependent dummy positions with functions (#1982 by botder)
- Added isBrowserRenderingPaused (#1999 by cleoppa)
- Added isObjectMoving (#2023 by cleoppa)
- Added showCol, isShowCollisionsEnabled, showSound and isShowSoundEnabled (#2025 by cleoppa)
- Added clearDebugBox (#2160 by cleoppa)
- Added isChatInputBlocked (#2170 by Pieter-Dewachter)
- Added engineStreamingGetUsedMemory (#2269 by Pirulax)
- Added engineStreamingFreeUpMemory (#2268 by Pirulax)
- Added setSoundEffectParameter and getSoundEffectParameters (449c5c3 by StrixG)
- Added setPedBleeding and isPedBleeding (#2308 and #2365 by StrixG and theSarrum)
- Added getPlayerMapOpacity (#2315 by theSarrum)
10 New Events
- Added onClientPedsProcessed (#1673 by Saml1er)
- Added onClientElementDimensionChange (#1553 by StrixG)
- Added onClientPedVehicleEnter and onClientPedVehicleExit (#1748 by Zangomangu)
- Added onClientResourceFileDownload, onClientTransferBoxProgressChange and onClientTransferBoxVisibilityChange (#1955 by botder and CrosRoad95)
- Added onClientObjectMoveStart and onClientObjectMoveStop (#2023 by cleoppa)
- Added onClientElementInteriorChange (#2058 by Patrick2562)
8 New Arguments & Parameters
- Added macros argument to dxCreateShader (#1573 by tederis)
- Added forceOverrideNextFrame argument to setAnalogControlState (#1852 by LosFaul)
- Added interior and dimension arguments to getElementsWithinRange (#1915 by Pirulax)
- Added pedCameraMode argument to setCameraViewMode (#1418 by TheNormalnij)
- Added flipUV argument to dxDrawMaterialLine3D and dxDrawMaterialSectionLine3D (#2193 by tederis)
- Added messageType parameter to onClientChatMessage (#1020 by Lpsd)
- Added lineHeight argument to dxDrawText (#2355 by Allerek)
38 Bug Fixes & Changes
- Fixed crash when deleting a chatbox bind too early (be57711 by sbx320)
- Added minimum version check for resetBlurLevel (#1755 by StrixG)
- Included skins added through engineRequestModel in getValidPedModels (#1437 by Pirulax)
- Allow allocating new object models using engineRequestModel (#1684 by TheNormalnij)
- Allow allocating new vehicle models using engineRequestModel (#1701 by TheNormalnij)
- Events onClientVehicleStartEnter, onClientVehicleEnter, onClientVehicleStartExit and onClientVehicleExit now return peds as well (#1748 by Zangomangu)
- Fixed hectic bike rotation by filling CBikeSAInterface class (#1884 by TheNormalnij)
- Fixed Sound.setPanningEnabled OOP-method not working due to typo in definition (#1923 by StrixG)
- Fixed ped task bug when special fighting near to a vehicle causing abnormal behavior (#1943 by Zangomangu)
- Fixed getKeyState not working with gamepad buttons (#1944 by botder)
- Disable gamepad controls if disabled by showCursor (c4b9a84 by botder)
- Keep console position and size when changing locale (#1970 by xLuxy)
- Fixed network trouble if falling into water while attempting to enter a vehicle (#1986 by Zangomangu)
- Abort vehicle entering for incompatible vehicles if ped is in water (b3ba15b by botder)
- Lowered shadows and lights more towards ground level (#2018 by patrikjuvonen and botder)
- Fixed objects not returning world model position in processLineOfSight (#2083 by STR6)
- Added keybind queue to improve performance (#2123 by patrikjuvonen)
- Added ped camera mode return value to getCameraViewMode (#1418 by TheNormalnij)
- Fixed setMarkerType resetting marker position (586d6d by botder)
- Fixed testLineAgainstWater working incorrectly outside of game boundaries (#2192 by Allerek)
- Fixed client vehicles blocking entry to server vehicle (#2188 by Zangomangu)
- Removed obsolete entry from forbodenList (ff93fec by Dutchman101)
- Reset vehicle explosion timer in CVehicleSA::SetHealth (8b30d7a and 546beab by botder)
- Set game thread affinity to first CPU core (dbc792b by botder)
- Added "TotalPhysicalMemory" to dxGetStatus (#2265 by Pirulax)
- Added a UI button to delete servers from the "Recent" tab (#2253 by iDannz1)
- Trim keybind whitespace to avoid duplicates (#2124 by patrikjuvonen)
- Fixed a typo in the sa.dat file (eff97c8 by ccw808)
- Resolved remaining collisionless objects (#2296 by Saml1er, TheNormalnij, ccw808, thisdp and botder)
- Fixed attached players desync after reconnect (#2290 by theSarrum)
- Check clothes type parameter in several cases (ce9d3de by Inder00 and botder)
- Updated some images (f00c1a3 by patrikjuvonen)
- Set CEF cache path (adff688 by patrikjuvonen)
- Fixed some capital letters not working in CEF (6ed00b3 by patrikjuvonen and botder)
- Fixed domain permission window labels overflowing in some languages (f7dcd6f by patrikjuvonen)
5 Vendor Updates
- Updated and replaced CEGUI-integrated FreeType by adding it as its own dependency (def86d0 and 2b70f96 by Jusonex)
- Updated libjpeg from 9b to 9d (#1963 by patrikjuvonen)
- Updated Unifont from 5.1 to 13.0.06 (8eeac9a by patrikjuvonen)
- Updated BASS libraries (#2291 by Dutchman101)
- Updated CEF from 85.3.12+g3e94ebf (Chromium 85.0.4183.121) to 94.3.0+gffef496 (Chromium 94.0.4606.54) (See commit 31d34f8 by patrikjuvonen)
6 New Events
- Added onElementDimensionChange (#1553 by StrixG)
- Added onPedVehicleEnter and onPedVehicleExit (#1748 by Zangomangu)
- Added onResourceLoadStateChange (#1651 by TeteX1)
- Added onElementInteriorChange (#2058 by Patrick2562)
- Added onPlayerResourceStart (#2150 by Lpsd)
New Arguments & Parameters
16 Bug Fixes & Changes
- Fixed wrong SQLite column in getAccountsByIP (#1734 by emre1702)
- Improved help command in server console (#1639 by Unde-R)
- Improved checksum error messages for internal HTTP servers (#1778 by qaisjp)
- Events onVehicleStartEnter, onVehicleEnter, onVehicleStartExit and onVehicleExit now return peds as well (#1748 by Zangomangu)
- Fixed CLuaArgument not comparing tables recursively, causing unnecessary setElementData resyncs even if values match (76e52f8 by botder)
- Enforce existing username length limit in account code (#1995 by patrikjuvonen)
- Refactored vehicle blowup code to fix onVehicleExplode triggering twice server-side (#1997 by botder)
- Added source map compatibility in CResourceHTMLItem (#2207 by PauloKim1246)
- Added missing ColShape.elementsWithin (#2186 by Pirulax)
- Fixed info command displaying two statuses of a running resource (#2292 by theSarrum)
- Fixed respawning of blown vehicles (7963997 by botder)
- Don't allow dead peds to enter vehicles (#2344 by Zangomangu)
- Fixed missing new lines when outputting long messages in server console (6256bb0 by patrikjuvonen)
1 Vendor Update
- Updated sqlite from 3.32.3 to 3.36.0 (#2284 by patrikjuvonen)
5 New Functions
- Added transfer box customization functions setTransferBoxVisible and isTransferBoxVisible (#1955 by botder and CrosRoad95)
- Added setColPolygonHeight and getColPolygonHeight (#1908 by CrosRoad95)
- Added intersectsSegmentTriangle method to Vector3 (#1711 by Pirulax)
3 New Arguments & Parameters
- Added bIncludeWorldSeaLevel and bIncludeOutsideWorldLevel to setWaterLevel (#1402 by TheNormalnij)
- Added new optional inputBlocked argument for showChat (#2170 by Pieter-Dewachter)
7 Bug Fixes & Changes
- Fixed vehicle driver desynchronization after carjacker dies (#1907 by Zangomangu)
- Disabled train track functions (#1920 by qaisjp)
- Added request body and method to HTTP scripts (#2053 by Disinterpreter)
- Added aes128 encryption support to encodeString and decodeString (#2235 by drop-club)
- Fixed empty files returning an invalid checksum (966de4e by botder)
- Added extra checks in CXMLImpl::ParseString to avoid crash when invalid XML data supplied (#2282 by Lpsd)
4 Vendor Updates
- Updated detours from 1.2 to 4.0.1 (#2022 by botder)
- Updated mbedtls from 2.4.2 to 2.27.0 (#2085 and 38e9207 by botder and patrikjuvonen)
- Updated curl from 7.72.0 to 7.79.1 (#2373 by patrikjuvonen)
- Updated pcre from 8.39 to 8.45 (7d51758 by patrikjuvonen)
35+ Bug Fixes & Changes
- [admin] added an option to hide sensitive data. (works like streamer mode in some apps) (thanks to iDannz)
- [admin] added an option make the camera collide while spectate. (thanks to iDannz)
- [admin] added a command to send messages in admin chat (/a message). (thanks to rickchesterhd123)
- [admin] added an option to teleport to the selected position on the map. (thanks to Patrick2562)
- [admin] added save to some infos, so you don't have to reselect some options after reconnecting. (thanks to iDannz)
- [admin] fixed error in output messages (case the player has a nickname with more than 1 hex color). (thanks to androksi)
- [admin] fixed a bug that occurred when trying to restart a resource that wasn't running. (thanks to Dante386)
- [admin] fixed an error that occurred when clicking on the "Maps" tab if the resource 'mapmanager' was not running. (thanks to cleoppa and iDannz)
- [admin] improved the lists of 'give vehicle', 'give weapon' and 'slap'. (thanks to iDannz)
- [admin] replace 'give admin' button with permissions selection widget. (thanks to iDannz)
- [admin] tweaks to the interface. (thanks to iDannz)
- [cdm] removed the cdm resource from the official resources package.
- [editor] added an option to 'lock' elements. (thanks to xLive)
- [editor] added an option to choose the output directory before saving new maps. (thanks to umithyo, xLive and iDannz)
- [editor] added option to select some objects that do not have collisions. (thanks to Zangomangu and Tut)
- [editor] fixed an issue that occurred when saving element's dimension. (thanks to FileEX)
- [editor] fixed bug that made the camera be locked after clicking some buttons too fast. (thanks to androksi and iDannz)
- [freeroam] fixed an error in the command '/addclothes'. (thanks to xLive)
- [freeroam] fixed error when using negative numbers in the command '/color'. (thanks to xLive)
- [freeroam] improved the map image quality. (thanks to patrikjuvonen)
- [hedit] resource added to the official resources package.
- [ipb] fixed filter input-box that did not work. (thanks to iDannz)
- [killmessages] rewritten resource. (now detects deaths caused by vehicles (eg hydra), and also detects deaths caused by vehicle explosions). (thanks to iDannz)
- [mapcycler] added an option to pause cycling while the server is empty. (thanks to jlillis)
- [race] added configuration of transparency level during the ghost mode. (thanks to AfuSensi)
- [race] added fade car addon. (thanks to AfuSensi)
- [race] fix bug in pickup respawn. (thanks to LosFaul)
- [race] finish the map when there are only spectators. (thanks to xLive)
- [race] added possibility to use rotation attributes. (thanks to xLive)
- [resourcemanager] fixed problems on the dates of some information. (thanks to Dezash)
- [runcode] fixed a problem that caused the 'srun' command show the results to everyone. (thanks to Yamsha75)
- [speedometer] resource added to the official resources package.
- [trainhorn] resource added to the official resources package.
- [webmap] fixed and updated. (thanks to patrikjuvonen)
- [webstats] updated. (thanks to patrikjuvonen)
More detailed information available on our GitHub repositories: