Difference between revisions of "MTA General FAQ"
|Line 50:||Line 50:|
Revision as of 07:13, 16 December 2011
These questions and answers are about MTA in general.
- Q: When is the next version going to be released?
A: When it is finished.
- Q: Where can I find information about the next release?
A: Try the site.
- Q: Who is building MTA?
A: MTA is built by a team of volunteers. Development was started by IJsVogel and the team then slowly started to grow. You can find a list of team members by clicking here.
- Q: Are you guys being paid by Rockstar?
A: No, everything we do, we do as volunteers. We are not receiving money from Rockstar or any other sponsor.
- Q: Can I help in the development?
A: Multi Theft Auto is open-source, anyone can contribute, visit the bug tracker to see what needs fixed.
- Q: Where can I find the source?
A: The source code of MTA is available for download on the Multi Theft Auto GoogleCode page.
- Q: How can I donate?
A: You can't; the team does not accept donations.
- Q: Can I place a copy on my site?
A: Yes, you may provide an MTA download at your site, but you must not alter any files!
- Q: Can I give this to a friend?
A: Yes, it's freeware!
- Q: How do I contact the team?
A: You can e-mail the team at email@example.com, or you can use IRC.
- Q: What is IRC?
A: IRC (Internet Relay Chat) is the most commonly used method of internet chatting.
- Q: How do I use IRC?