Jump to navigation Jump to search
This function creates a spawnpoint.
spawnpoint createSpawnpoint ( float x, float y, float z, [ float rotation = 0, int skin = 0, int interior = 0, int dimension = 0 ] )
- x: A floating point number representing the X coordinate on the map.
- y: A floating point number representing the Y coordinate on the map.
- z: A floating point number representing the Z coordinate on the map.
- rotation: A floating point number representing the spawn's rotation about the Z axis in degrees.
- skin: An integer representing the skin ID (see character skins).
- interior: An integer representing the interior in which the spawnpoint spawns players.
- dimension: An integer representing the diimension in which the spawnpoint spawns players.
Returns the spawnpoint element if creation was successful, false otherwise.
This function lets the player create a new spawnpoint where he stands, with the skin of his choice.
function createSP( source, command, skin ) local x, y, z = getElementPosition( source ) --Get the players location local rot = getPlayerRotation( source ) --Get the players rotation local theSpawnpoint = call(getResourceFromName("spawnmanager"), "createSpawnpoint", x, y, z, rot, skin ) --Create the spawnpoint. if ( theSpawnpoint ) then outputConsole ( "Spawnpoint created.", source ) --notify the player if it was successful end end addCommandHandler( "mark", createSP )