Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Vector2 class is a class introduced in 1.4
This is default constructor for the Vector2 class and returns a Vector2 object.
vector2 Vector2 ( float x = 0, float y = 0 )
- x, and y coordinates for the vector. If not specified, they default to 0.
- Instead of these two coordinates, a single Vector2 object may be inserted to clone it.
This example checks if the player is using a low resolution.
Click to collapse [-]Client
function resolution () local screenSize = Vector2(guiGetScreenSize()) if ( screenSize.x < 1360 ) and ( screenSize.y < 768 ) then outputChatBox ("You are running on a low resolution") end end addEventHandler ( "onClientResourceStart",resourceRoot,resolution)
getX/Y and setX/Y
These functions allow you get and set specific coordinates:
- getX and setX
- getY and setY
Generic set syntax
bool vec:setX ( float x = 0 )
- x: number value to set the coordinate to
- This value can also be set by the variable vec.x
- Returns true if doesn't fail
Generic get syntax
- This value can also be accessed by the variable vec.x
- Returns a float if doesn't fail