From Multi Theft Auto: Wiki
This function can be used to find out if a key has already been bound.
bool isKeyBound ( player thePlayer, string key, [ string keyState, function handler ] )
- thePlayer: The player you're checking.
- key: The key you're checking. See Key names for a list of valid key names.
- keyState: Is the state of the key when it calls the function, Can be either:
- "up": when the key is released
- "down": when the key is pressed
- handler: The function you're checking against
Returns true if the key is bound, false otherwise.
Note: If you do not specify a keyState or handler, any instances of key being bound will cause isKeyBound to return true.
-- This function tells everyone in the server if someone has numpad 9 bound! function onPlayerJoin () if (isKeyBound (source,"num_9")) then -- if num pad 9 is bound outputChatBox (getPlayerName (source) .. " has bound numpad 9!",getRootElement(),255,0,0,false) -- let see everybody that he has binded it end end addEventHandler ("onPlayerJoin",getRootElement(),onPlayerJoin) -- add event.