From Multi Theft Auto: Wiki
This page lists all built in commands that the server can process. All these commands can be entered via the server console or the client console depending upon permissions unless otherwise stated.
- 1 Resource commands
- 2 Account commands
- 3 Server commands
- 4 Other commands
- 5 Client relevant only
- Usage: check [ all | <resource-name> ]
- Checks which files would be changed with upgrade command. Does not modify anything.
- Usage: info <resource-name>
- Get info for a resource eg: info admin
- Shows a list of resources
- Refresh resource list to find new resources
- Refresh resources and restart any changed resources
- Usage: info <resource-name>
- Restarts a running resource eg: restart admin
- Usage: start <resource-name>
- Start a loaded resource eg: start admin
- Usage: stop <resource-name>
- Stop a resource eg: stop admin
- Stop all running resources
- Usage: upgrade [ all | <resource-name> ]
- Perform a basic upgrade of all resources. The check command shows the list of changes this command will make.
- Usage: aclrequest [ list | allow | deny ] <resource-name> [ <right> | all ]
- Manage ACL requests from resources implementing <aclrequest> in their meta.xml
- Perform a simple ACL reload.
- Usage: aexec <nick> <command>
- Force a player to execute a command eg: aexec playername say hello
- Usage: addaccount <accountname> <password>
- Add an account eg: addaccount accountname password
- Usage: chgpass <accountname> <password>
- Change an accounts password eg: chgpass account newpw
- Usage: delaccount <accountname>
- Delete an account eg: delaccount accountname
- Reloads all the bans from banlist.xml.
- Usage: authserial <account-name> [list|removelast|httppass]
- Manage serial authentication for an account.
- See the amount of master server list queries
- Usage: debugdb <0-2>
- Set logging level for database functions. [0-Off 1-Errors only 2-All]
- By default, logging output is written to the file logs/db.log unless another file is declared in the <dbfile> section of mtaserver.conf
- Shows debug information regarding the join flood mitigation feature.
- Shows how many days the server has been up and running.
- Displays these list of commands
- Usage: loadmodule <module-filename>
- Load a module eg: loadmodule ml_sockets.dll
- Usage: unloadmodule <module-filename>
- Unload a module eg: unloadmodule ml_sockets.dll
- Usage: reloadmodule <module-filename>
- Reload a module eg: reloadmodule ml_sockets.dll
- Test if server ports are open
- Usage: sfakelag <packet loss> <extra ping> <ping variance> [<KBPS limit>]
- Only available if enabled in the mtaserver.conf file.
- Adds artificial packet loss, ping, jitter and bandwidth limits to the server-client connections.
- Usage: shutdown <reason>
- Shutdown the server eg: shutdown put reason here
- Get the server MTA version
- Usage: say <text>
- Show a message to all players on the server eg: say hello
- Usage: whois <nick>
- Get the IP of a player currently connected (use whowas for IP/serial/version)
- Usage: whowas <nick>
- Get IP/Serial/username of a player that was previously connected to the server
- Get the MTA version
Client relevant only
- Usage: chgmypass <oldpass> <newpass>
- Change your password eg: chgmypass oldpw newpw
- Usage: debugscript <0-3>
- Remove (This does not work "Incorrect client type for this command")
- Usage: login <accountname> <password>
- Login to an account eg: login accountname password
- Log out of the current account
- Usage: me <text>
- Show a message to all players on the server, with your nick prepended
- Usage: msg <nick> <text>
- Send a message to a player eg: msg playername hello
- Usage: nick <old-nick> <new-nick>
- Change your ingame nickname
- Usage: teamsay <test>
- Send a message to all players on the same team