Support - MTA Client and Process Monitor
Instructions for generating a process log for MTA:SA Client
1. Download Process Monitor from here: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896645
2. Unzip ProcessMonitor.zip
3. Download http://nightly.mtasa.com/files/ProcmonMTAConfiguration.pmc and put it into the Process Monitor directory
4. Start Procmon.exe (if it starts with a window called 'Process Monitor Filter', press OK to close it).
(If you can't select 'Import Configuration', try running Procmon.exe as administrator)
5. Select the 'ProcmonMTAConfiguration.pmc' file and press 'Open'
6. Now start MTA and get to the problem
9. Find the file 'Logfile.PML' and upload at https://upload.mtasa.com/
Give the resulting file link to an MTA developer, or post it on the relevant forum topic
(If Logfile.PML is large, you can optionally .zip or .rar it before uploading)