Jump to navigation Jump to search
Belgian reverse engineer/coder/scripter. I joined MTA Quality Assurance in August 2007 doing tests and writing gamemodes, and now contribute to MTA itself since it went open source in November 2008.
- C/C++, C#, x86 assembly, Lua, Perl, Python, and the typical web stuff (php/js/html/css).
Release amx, the SA-MP emulator Release DeAMX Lua prototype
- Release DeAMX 1.0
Modify PIX to log call stacks, making it more useful for reversing
- Remove call/jump obfuscation from xlive.dll (personal reversing challenge)
Fix MTA so that 1.0 can be released
- Eventually learn enough about Windows kernel mode to do awesome stuff
- Eventually learn enough about DirectX to do awesome stuff
- Finish university master thesis (pff)