Well, this was my first released resource, and still one of the simplest too. It works both server and clientside. The client retrieves the bullet-hit, and the server generates the correct ports, bound to tables based on userdata. Simple, and stable.
- Download: http://community.mtasa.com/index.php?p=resources&s=details&id=911
- Forum: http://forum.multitheftauto.com/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=28443
- Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJWPg8leWrI
My biggest resource until now. Not yet released, since MTA 1.1 hasn't got the handlingfunctions yet. See the forumtopic for all the info.
- Forum: http://forum.mtasa.com/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=30494
- Video: http://www.youtube.com/user/SilentStrikeMTA?feature=mhum#p/u/3/UmDrqIjXB-g
Vehicle Collision Bypass
One of my favorite little resources. Still under development though. This resource allows you to use custom collisions on your vehicle, with a little tweak. It works simple: You replace some vehicle, pick a col file originally made for objects, and give that col file some objectID. Then, the object will be made invisible, and attached to your vehicle - with the custom col. Your vehicle collisions will be disabled, and further there will be damage-checks, and damage the correct bodypart. It even works with interactive vehicles, though you will need two collision files, and coordinates for the special part.
Links to come.
Fixes & Patches
Trailers in Map Editor
Link to come.