This function is for setting the color of a specified team. This color is shown, for example, in the team players' nametags.
bool setTeamColor ( team theTeam, int colorR, int colorG, int colorB )
OOP Syntax Help! I don't understand this!
- Method: team:setColor(...)
- theTeam: The team you want to change the color of.
- colorR: An integer representing the red color value, from 0 to 255.
- colorG: An integer representing the green color value, from 0 to 255.
- colorB: An integer representing the blue color value, from 0 to 255.
Returns true if the team is valid and the color is different, otherwise false.
This example creates a new team then changes its name and color.
team = createTeam ( "RedTeam", 255, 0, 0 ) -- create the team if ( team ) then -- if the team was created (a team with that name didn't already exist) setTeamName ( team, "BlueTeam" ) -- change the name setTeamColor ( team, 0, 0, 255 ) -- change the color to suit its new name end