|Author||Martin Turski (The_GTA)|
|Download link||Win32 Linux (AMD64)|
FileSystem is the MTA:Eir file management implementation exported as MTA:BLUE module. It is made for those people who are not satisfied with the standard MTA file functions. Its feature-set covers binary stream writing, directory scanning and path resolution logic. It should satisfy all needs regarding file functionality. The modules' source code is released within the MTA:Eir SVN.
It's documentation can be found here. To find coding examples, browse the individual class methods.
Installing FileSystem into your Server
- Place the fileSystem*.dll module into your MTA server modules directory
- Add the module into the mtaserver.conf module loading list (at the bottom of the file)
- Edit the acl.xml in a way that resources require admin rights to call createFilesystemInterface
System Access Possibilities
- Accessing whole system
- Listing and editing all server resources
- Modifying MTA Server configuration
Be careful how you expose the FileSystem module to your server resources!
Since version 2.0 of this library the API has been changed to match the MTA OOP-style API. This means that object methods are now accessed solely using the colon operator instead of the dot operator. If you have old FileSystem code (pre 2.0) then you may have to adjust it.
FileSystem Library Functions
FileSystem Namespace Functions
FileSystem Object Functions
FileSystem Translator Functions