This function sets the 'target' for a marker. Only the checkpoint and ring marker types can have a target.
For checkpoint markers, the target is shown as an arrow aiming at the point specified.
For ring markers, the target is shown by rotating the whole ring so that it faces the point specified.
This function is most useful for setting up markers for races, where each marker points to the next one's position. (This is mostly used in races!)
bool setMarkerTarget ( marker theMarker, float x, float y, float z )
OOP Syntax Help! I don't understand this!
- Method: Marker:setTarget(...)
- Variable: .getMarkerTarget
- theMarker: The marker to set the target of
- x: The x axis of the coordinate to target the marker at
- y: The y axis of the coordinate to target the marker at
- z: The z axis of the coordinate to target the marker at
Returns true if target was set, false otherwise.
Creates a marker in the center of the map and points it north.
local marker = createMarker(0,0,0,"ring",7,255,0,0,255) --Creates a marker setMarkerTarget(marker,3000,0,0) --Face the marker north