From Multi Theft Auto: Wiki
This event is triggered when an element is clicked on by the client. These events can only trigger when the client has its cursor enabled. It triggers for all three mousebuttons in both their up and down states.
- mouseButton: A string representing the mousebutton that was clicked. This might be left, middle or right.
- buttonState: A string representing what state the button clicked is in. This might be up or down.
- playerWhoClicked: The player that clicked on the element
- clickPosX: The X position in the world the player clicked at
- clickPosY: The Y position in the world the player clicked at
- clickPosZ: The Z position in the world the player clicked at
This example prints type of the element you clicked to chatbox when you click it.
function elementClicked( theButton, theState, thePlayer ) if theButton == "left" and theState == "down" then -- if left mouse button was pressed down outputChatBox( "You clicked " .. getElementType( source ), thePlayer ) -- print the element type to players chatbox end end addEventHandler( "onElementClicked", getRootElement(), elementClicked ) -- add a handler function for the event