From Multi Theft Auto: Wiki
This function is the same as triggerClientEvent except the transmission rate of the data contained in the arguments can be limited and other network traffic is not blocked while the data is being transferred.
- name: The name of the event to trigger client side. You should register this event with addEvent and add at least one event handler using addEventHandler.
- theElement: The element that is the source of the event. This could be another player, or if this isn't relevant, use the root element.
- sendTo: The event will be sent to all players that are children of the specified element. By default this is the root element, and hence the event is sent to all players. If you specify a single player it will just be sent to that player.
- bandwidth: The bytes per second rate to send the data contained in the arguments.
- persist: A bool indicating whether the transmission should be allowed to continue even after the resource that triggered it has since stopped.
- arguments...: A list of arguments to trigger with the event. You can pass any lua data type (except functions). You can also pass elements. The total amount of data should not exceed 100MB.
Returns true if the event trigger has been sent, false if invalid arguments were specified.
|Minimum supported server||1.3.0-9.03772|
|Minimum supported client||n/a|