- Make Settings window L10n compatible:
Allow L10n to be loaded from Loader, somehow.
Fix misc build server issues
nightly.nsi vs nightly_localized.nsi
Make Transfer box L10n Compatible. The window size should be adjusted to anticipate the maximum text length of the frame and info label
New Lua API
onClientMouseEnter [ int absoluteX, int absoluteY, element leftGUI ] -- New 3rd param onClientMouseLeave [ int absoluteX, int absoluteY, element enteredGUI ] -- New 3rd param x,y = guiStaticImageGetNativeSize ( guiImage ) --Returns the native pixel size of the image file.
Stuff that's planned for voice. If anyone can do this stuff, please feel free to pick it up and do it if you have time. This is mostly a reminder for myself incase it never gets done.
Fix stop event not firing
Implement mute functions for the voice resource, via command and a GUI interface
- Increase the '100%' value of Voice to something higher. Voice does not have a loud enough Max volume
- Provide some automated ability to nicely reduce MTA/GTA volume while voice sound is being played
- Provide some sort of mic test/diagnostic in the settings menu
- Provide the ability to switch microphone input device
The Road to 3D
Convert voice PortAudio streams into Bass streams. Agent Cazomino05 has already had successful tests for this.
- Implement setSound3D or equivalent function
- Implement serverside sound functions
- Convert voice streams into sound elements
- Provide full echo cancellation support for Vista and 7
- Setup a loopback recording stream
- Feed loopback to Speex to cancel out echo from all sound.
- Provide partial echo cancellation support for XP
- Find a way to combine multiple voice input streams into a single buffer
- Feed the combined voice buffer to Speex to cancel out voice echo.
Stuff for me
Number of bits to write per state
(THESE COULD BE TREES THAT EXPAND INTO 'GETTER AND SETTER' AND LEAD TO APPROPRIATE FUNCTION INSTEAD)