Jump to navigation Jump to search
This function draws a 2D primitive shape with material applied to it across the screen - rendered for one frame. This should be used in conjunction with onClientRender in order to display continuously. If image file is used, it should ideally have dimensions that are a power of two, to prevent possible blurring. Power of two: 2px, 4px, 8px, 16px, 32px, 64px, 128px, 256px, 512px, 1024px...
bool dxDrawMaterialPrimitive ( primitiveType pType, mixed material, bool postGUI, table vertice1 [, table vertice2, ...] )
- pType: Type of primitive to be drawn.
- image: Either a material element or a filepath of the image which is going to be drawn. (.dds images are also supported). Image files should ideally have dimensions that are a power of two, to prevent possible blurring. Use a texture created with dxCreateTexture to speed up drawing.
- postGUI: A bool representing whether the line should be drawn on top of or behind any ingame GUI (rendered by CEGUI).
- vertices: Tables representing each primitive vertice, required amount of them is determined by primitive type.
More info on primitives may be found on this MSDN site
- pointlist: Renders the vertices as a collection of isolated points.
- linelist: Renders the vertices as a list of isolated straight line segments.
- linestrip: Renders the vertices as a single polyline.
- trianglelist: Renders the specified vertices as a sequence of isolated triangles. Each group of three vertices defines a separate triangle.
- trianglestrip: Renders the vertices as a triangle strip.
- trianglefan: Renders the vertices as a triangle fan.
- posX: An float representing the absolute X position of the vertice, represented by pixels on the screen.
- posY: An float representing the absolute Y position of the vertice, represented by pixels on the screen.
- color (optional): An integer of the hex color, produced using tocolor or 0xAARRGGBB (AA = alpha, RR = red, GG = green, BB = blue). If it's not specified, white color is used.
- u: An float representing the relative X coordinate of the top left corner of the material which should be drawn from image
- v: An float representing the relative Y coordinate of the top left corner of the material which should be drawn from image
Returns a true if the operation was successful, false otherwise.
|Script Example Missing Function DxDrawMaterialPrimitive needs a script example, help out by writing one.|
Before submitting check out Editing Guidelines Script Examples.