From Multi Theft Auto: Wiki
This event triggers whenever the user double-clicks his mouse. This is linked to the GTA world, as appose to GUI for which onClientGUIDoubleClick is to be used. This event allows detection of click positions of the 3D world.
string button, int absoluteX, int absoluteY, float worldX, float worldY, float worldZ, element clickedWorld
- button: This refers the button used to click on the mouse, can be left, right, or middle.
- absoluteX: This refers to the 2D x coordinate the user clicked on his screen, and is an absolute position in pixels.
- absoluteY: This refers to the 2D y coordinate the user clicked on his screen, and is an absolute position in pixels.
- worldX: This represents the 3D x coordinate the player clicked on the screen, and is relative to the GTA world.
- worldY: This represents the 3D y coordinate the player clicked on the screen, and is relative to the GTA world.
- worldZ: This represents the 3D z coordinate the player clicked on the screen, and is relative to the GTA world.
- clickedWorld: This represents any physical entity elements that were clicked. If the player clicked on no MTA element, it's set to false.
function onMyMouseDoubleClick (button, absoluteX, absoluteY, worldX, worldY, worldZ, clickedWorld) if button == "left" then playSoundFrontEnd(40) end end addEventHandler("onClientDoubleClick", root, onMyMouseDoubleClick)
Client event functions