This function gets the flags of a custom weapon.
bool getWeaponFlags ( weapon theWeapon, string theFlag )
OOP Syntax Help! I don't understand this!
- theWeapon: the weapon to get the flag of.
- theFlag: the weapon flag to get:
- disable_model: makes the weapon and muzzle effect invisible or not.
- flags: returns the flags used to get where the gun shoots at. These flags are (by order):
- checkBuildings: allows the shoot to be blocked by GTA's internally placed buildings, i.e. the world map.
- checkCarTires: allows the shoot to be blocked by vehicle tires.
- checkDummies: allows the shoot to be blocked by GTA's internal dummies. These are not used in the current MTA version so this argument can be set to false.
- checkObjects: allows the shoot to be blocked by objects.
- checkPeds: allows the shoot to be blocked by peds and players.
- checkVehicles: allows the shoot to be blocked by vehicles.
- checkSeeThroughStuff: allows the shoot to be blocked by translucent game objects, e.g. glass.
- checkShootThroughStuff: allows the shoot to be blocked by things that can be shot through.
- instant_reload: if enabled, the weapon reloads instantly rather than waiting the reload time until shooting again.
- shoot_if_out_of_range: if enabled, the weapon still fires its target beyond the weapon range distance.
- shoot_if_blocked: if enabled, the weapon still fires its target even if it's blocked by something.
Returns the true or false on success (flags flag returns 8 values) if the flag is enabled or not. Returns false if the weapon element isn't valid or an error occured.
This example checks whether the instant_reload flag is enabled or disabled.
local weapon = createWeapon("silenced", 0, 0, 10) -- Create the weapon if weapon then -- if the weapon exist then setWeaponFlags(weapon, "instant_reload", true) -- enable instant_reload local flag = (getWeaponFlags (weapon,"instant_reload") and "instant_reload enabled") or "instant_reload disabled" outputChatBox (flag) end
|Minimum supported server||n/a|
|Minimum supported client||1.3.0-9.04555|
Note: Using this function requires the resource to have the above minimum version declared in the meta.xml <min_mta_version> section. e.g. <min_mta_version client="1.3.0-9.04555" />