(Redirected from Ped)Jump to navigation Jump to search
The word "ped" is short for "pedestrian" and describes any person in GTA, be it a player or an NPC character. (And even though "pedestrian" doesn't technically apply to people that drive, they still fall under this name)
The createPed function specifically creates an NPC, but all other ped functions work on both players and NPC's as they're pretty much the same thing to San Andreas.
The element type of a NPC is "ped".
<ped model="" posX="" posY="" posZ="" rotZ="" interior="" frozen="" />
- model: The character skin ID of the ped being created.
- posX: A float representing the X position of the ped.
- posY: A float representing the Y position of the ped.
- posZ: A float representing the Z position of the ped.
- rotZ: A float representing the Z rotation of the ped.
- interior: A interior where the ped spawns.
- frozen: A bool indicating whether the ped should be capable of moving
Related scripting functions