From Multi Theft Auto: Wiki
This event is triggered when a player is killed or dies.
- totalAmmo: an integer representing the total ammo the victim had when he died.
- killer: an element representing the player or vehicle who was the killer. If there was no killer this is false.
- killerWeapon: an integer representing the killer weapon or the death reason.
- bodypart: an integer representing the bodypart ID the victim was hit on when he died.
- stealth: boolean value representing whether or not this was a stealth kill
This example prints the killer and bodypart to the chat when a player dies.
-- register player_Wasted as a handler for onPlayerWasted function player_Wasted ( ammo, attacker, weapon, bodypart ) -- if there was an attacker if ( attacker ) then -- we declare our variable outside the following checks local tempString -- if the element that killed him was a player, if ( getElementType ( attacker ) == "player" ) then -- put the attacker, victim and weapon info in the string tempString = getPlayerName ( attacker ).." killed "..getPlayerName ( source ).." ("..getWeaponNameFromID ( weapon )..")" -- else, if it was a vehicle, elseif ( getElementType ( attacker ) == "vehicle" ) then -- we'll get the name from the attacker vehicle's driver local tempString = getPlayerName ( getVehicleController ( attacker ) ).." killed "..getPlayerName ( source ).." ("..getWeaponNameFromID ( weapon )..")" end -- if the victim was shot in the head, append a special message if ( bodypart == 9 ) then tempString = tempString.." (HEADSHOT!)" -- else, just append the bodypart name else tempString = tempString.." ("..getBodyPartName ( bodypart )..")" end -- display the message outputChatBox ( tempString ) -- if there was no attacker, else -- output a death message without attacker info outputChatBox ( getPlayerName ( source ).." died. ("..getWeaponNameFromID ( weapon )..") ("..getBodyPartName ( bodypart )..")" ) end end addEventHandler ( "onPlayerWasted", getRootElement(), player_Wasted )
And another example, this will spawn you in the middle of GTA SA world (x=0, y=0, z=3) after 2 seconds of your death