From Multi Theft Auto: Wiki
This event is called when a player spawns.
float posX, float posY, float posZ, float spawnRotation, team theTeam, int theSkin, int theInterior, int theDimension
- posX: the X position the player spawned at.
- posY: the Y position the player spawned at.
- posZ: the Z position the player spawned at.
- spawnRotation: the rotation the player spawned with.
- theTeam: the team the player spawned with.
- theSkin: the skin/model the player spawned with.
- theInterior: the interior the player spawned in.
- theDimension: the dimension the player spawned in.
This example plays a sound when a player spawns.
-- when a player spawns, function player_Spawn ( posX, posY, posZ, spawnRotation, theTeam, theSkin, theInterior, theDimension ) -- play a frontend sound for him playSoundFrontEnd ( source, 16 ) end -- add the player_Spawn function as a handler for onPlayerSpawn addEventHandler ( "onPlayerSpawn", getRootElement(), player_Spawn )
Click to collapse [-]Example 1
This example gives the player a weapon whenever he spawns
function Spawn() giveWeapon(source, 31, 500, true) -- Gives the weapon Ak-47, with 500 ammo and on the hand end addEventHandler("onPlayerSpawn", root, Spawn) -- This will exec every time a Player spawn