Jump to navigation Jump to search
This function returns the current move state for the specified ped.
string getPedMoveState ( ped thePed )
- thePed: The ped whose move state you want to know
Returns a string indicating the ped's move state, or false if the ped is not streamed in, the movement type is unknown, the ped is in a vehicle or the ped is invalid.
- stand: The ped is standing still.
- walk: The ped is walking.
- powerwalk: The ped is walking quickly.
- jog: The ped is jogging.
- sprint: The ped is sprinting.
- crouch: The ped is crouching still.
- crawl: The ped is crawling (moving and ducked).
- jump: The ped is jumping into the air.
- fall: The ped is falling to the ground.
- climb: The ped is climbing onto an object.
Click to collapse [-]
Example 1: This example shows how you can output a players current movestate.
function getMoveState( command, playerName ) -- If the player name exists we will have our 'player' local player = getPlayerFromName( playerName ) -- If the player does not exist, the script will stop. if not player then outputChatBox( "No player named " .. playerName .. " was found.", 250, 0, 0, true ) return false end -- If we found the player from the name, we can get his movestate. local moveState = getPedMoveState( player ) -- If a player and a movestate is found, the script will output it to the chatbox. outputChatBox( playerName .. "'s current moveState is: " .. moveState, 0, 150, 0, true ) end addCommandHandler( "getMoveState", getMoveState ) -- To execute this command, simply write: /getMoveState playerName